Thursday 27 March 2014

Juliette & Chocolat

This weekend, some of my friends & I went to Juliette & Chocolat. It was my first time & I actually really love it. Juliette & chocolat it's  like a dessert restaurant. You can find a lot of nice dessert and you can have the Chocolate Bar too.    I take a Brownie Cheesecakes with a Chai Latte. It was absolutely delicious.

Here some pictures of what I took:


Those two pictures show you my brownies cheesecake. Actually, the cheesecake is green because of the Saint-Patrick, last week.


Those two pictures show you my Chai Latte, it was absolutely delicious!

If you want more informations about Juliette & Chocolat, check their website here: http://www.julietteetchocolat.com/

Do you know others dessert restaurant like this one?  Do you went there before? Leave me comment! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment